In his TIME 100 tribute, director J.J. Abrams described Lin-Manuel Miranda as “one of the most miraculous creative minds of our time.” So it should come as no surprise that Abrams enlisted the Hamilton creator’s help with the music for The Force Awakens.
At Wednesday’s #Ham4Ham performance — the weekly sidewalk show that takes place outside Richard Rodgers Theatre — Miranda brought Abrams up to rap “Jabba Flow,” the song they collaborated on for the cantina scene in the intergalactic epic. The duet was a celebration of the May 4 unofficial holiday known as Star Wars Day.
Watch the full performance below.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now