In his TIME 100 tribute, director J.J. Abrams described Lin-Manuel Miranda as “one of the most miraculous creative minds of our time.” So it should come as no surprise that Abrams enlisted the Hamilton creator’s help with the music for The Force Awakens.
At Wednesday’s #Ham4Ham performance — the weekly sidewalk show that takes place outside Richard Rodgers Theatre — Miranda brought Abrams up to rap “Jabba Flow,” the song they collaborated on for the cantina scene in the intergalactic epic. The duet was a celebration of the May 4 unofficial holiday known as Star Wars Day.
Watch the full performance below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com