In his TIME 100 tribute, director J.J. Abrams described Lin-Manuel Miranda as “one of the most miraculous creative minds of our time.” So it should come as no surprise that Abrams enlisted the Hamilton creator’s help with the music for The Force Awakens.
At Wednesday’s #Ham4Ham performance — the weekly sidewalk show that takes place outside Richard Rodgers Theatre — Miranda brought Abrams up to rap “Jabba Flow,” the song they collaborated on for the cantina scene in the intergalactic epic. The duet was a celebration of the May 4 unofficial holiday known as Star Wars Day.
Watch the full performance below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve