Jimmy Fallon donned his Trump wig and threw some jabs at President Obama over a phone call, but the Tonight Show‘s Commander-in-Chief threw his own right back.
Fallon’s Trump was unsurprisingly smug with himself after the Indiana primary win that left him the presumptive GOP nominee, or “Republican President,” as Fallon named it. So he called the Oval Office to chat about things like Indiana, Hillary Clinton, Jon Snow, Bernie Sanders and glitter.
Watch the clip above to see how their conversation played out.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate