Prince Harry joked that he may disappoint American children during his visit stateside Wednesday.
“Every time I get to meet kids and they have been told a real-life prince is coming, the disappointment on their faces when they see me without a crown or a cape,” he told People.
“It’s like trying to drop a second album. The second one is always harder!” Harry said. “This is what America feels like for a lot of us who planned London. This is the big one.”
The prince joked that he may dress the part for children expecting to see more traditionally dressed royalty. “So I am going to pack a crown and a cape this time and some funny pointy-toed shoes,” he said. “I’m going to sign the crown out!”
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body