From the people who brought you Coachella comes a music festival that is sure to excite classic rock fans everywhere: Desert Trip. The event will take place for the first time from Oct. 7 to 9 at the Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, Calif., according to an announcement made by Goldenvoice—the organizers of Coachella—on Tuesday.
Featuring performances by six rock ‘n’ roll legends, the three-day mega-concert is a headliners-only event. Bob Dylan and The Rolling Stones will open the festival on Friday, followed by Neil Young and Paul McCartney on Saturday, and The Who and Roger Waters on Sunday.
Desert Trip tickets go on sale Monday, May 9 at 10 a.m. PST.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time