1. Find out why we need hurricanes to fight climate change.
By Ken Kingery at the Duke University Pratt School of Engineering
2. Can feminism fight becoming a marketing ploy?
By Sarah Jaffe in the New Republic
3. What’s the biggest obstacle for self-driving cars? America’s shabby roads.
By Alexandria Sage in Reuters
4. How can blind people navigate the ocean of digital content? This entrepreneur has a plan.
By Meghna Rao in Tech In Asia
5. Move over, offshore wind power. Here comes offshore solar.
By Kelly Hodgkins in Digital Trends
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement