After deleting every post from their social media pages and erasing all content from their website over the past two days, Radiohead has returned to the Internet with two Instagram videos. The first clip was posted in the early hours of the morning on Tuesday and features 15 seconds of a stop-motion bird chirping. The band then followed that up with a second animated video showing a group of masked men with swords circling around a woman tied to a tree.
Read More: Radiohead Has Disappeared From the Internet
While the meaning behind these posts remains cryptic, many fans see this reappearing act as a sign that the Thom Yorke-led group will soon drop their ninth album.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction