McDonald’s is testing garlic fries at four restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, the fast-food chain confirmed to TIME.
Here’s a description of the new menu item, dubbed “Gilroy Garlic Fries,” from a news release:
If the trial is successful at these four South Bay restaurants, then the chain will start offering it at the nearly 250 restaurants throughout the Bay Area in August.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving