McDonald’s is testing garlic fries at four restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area, the fast-food chain confirmed to TIME.
Here’s a description of the new menu item, dubbed “Gilroy Garlic Fries,” from a news release:
If the trial is successful at these four South Bay restaurants, then the chain will start offering it at the nearly 250 restaurants throughout the Bay Area in August.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022