In an attempt to dispel viral myths about exactly what goes into their chicken nuggets, McDonald’s recently released the below video that claims to show the step-by-step process of how the fast food giant makes its famous nuggets. The process involves real chickens, shredding the breast meat with some chicken skin and spices, and twice battering and lightly frying them before they’re deep fried once they arrive at the restaurant.
Still looks kinda gross to us, but to each his own.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet The Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time