In an attempt to dispel viral myths about exactly what goes into their chicken nuggets, McDonald’s recently released the below video that claims to show the step-by-step process of how the fast food giant makes its famous nuggets. The process involves real chickens, shredding the breast meat with some chicken skin and spices, and twice battering and lightly frying them before they’re deep fried once they arrive at the restaurant.
Still looks kinda gross to us, but to each his own.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State