In an attempt to dispel viral myths about exactly what goes into their chicken nuggets, McDonald’s recently released the below video that claims to show the step-by-step process of how the fast food giant makes its famous nuggets. The process involves real chickens, shredding the breast meat with some chicken skin and spices, and twice battering and lightly frying them before they’re deep fried once they arrive at the restaurant.
Still looks kinda gross to us, but to each his own.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time