In an attempt to dispel viral myths about exactly what goes into their chicken nuggets, McDonald’s recently released the below video that claims to show the step-by-step process of how the fast food giant makes its famous nuggets. The process involves real chickens, shredding the breast meat with some chicken skin and spices, and twice battering and lightly frying them before they’re deep fried once they arrive at the restaurant.
Still looks kinda gross to us, but to each his own.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption