In an attempt to dispel viral myths about exactly what goes into their chicken nuggets, McDonald’s recently released the below video that claims to show the step-by-step process of how the fast food giant makes its famous nuggets. The process involves real chickens, shredding the breast meat with some chicken skin and spices, and twice battering and lightly frying them before they’re deep fried once they arrive at the restaurant.
Still looks kinda gross to us, but to each his own.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List