Taylor Swift has made headlines for her Met Gala gowns before, but this year she was sure to get special attention: The 1989 pop star is one of the event’s co-host this year at the Metropolitan Museum in New York.
This year’s theme is “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology,” and Taylor stuck to the mood with a metallic Louis Vuitton dress and boots, dark lipstick and her new bleach-blonde bob. Though the look drew mixed opinions from Swift’s fans on social media, it will certainly go down as a classic in her Met Gala repertoire.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up