Taylor Swift has made headlines for her Met Gala gowns before, but this year she was sure to get special attention: The 1989 pop star is one of the event’s co-host this year at the Metropolitan Museum in New York.
This year’s theme is “Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology,” and Taylor stuck to the mood with a metallic Louis Vuitton dress and boots, dark lipstick and her new bleach-blonde bob. Though the look drew mixed opinions from Swift’s fans on social media, it will certainly go down as a classic in her Met Gala repertoire.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022