Hillary Clinton isn’t sweating President Obama’s joke about her at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner this weekend.
Clinton tweeted her response Sunday to the President’s quip the night before that her appeals to young people on the campaign trail reminded him of watching an older relative navigate Facebook. “You’ve got to admit it though, Hillary trying to appeal to young voters is a little bit like your relative that just signed up for Facebook,” Obama said.
Pretending to be his former Secretary of State, the President said, “Dear America, did you get my poke? Is it appearing on your wall? I’m not sure I’m using this right. Love, Aunt Hillary,”
Clinton tweeted lighthearted praise of the President’s final stand-up performance, even invoking the “Aunt Hillary” title.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism