Hillary Clinton isn’t sweating President Obama’s joke about her at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner this weekend.
Clinton tweeted her response Sunday to the President’s quip the night before that her appeals to young people on the campaign trail reminded him of watching an older relative navigate Facebook. “You’ve got to admit it though, Hillary trying to appeal to young voters is a little bit like your relative that just signed up for Facebook,” Obama said.
Pretending to be his former Secretary of State, the President said, “Dear America, did you get my poke? Is it appearing on your wall? I’m not sure I’m using this right. Love, Aunt Hillary,”
Clinton tweeted lighthearted praise of the President’s final stand-up performance, even invoking the “Aunt Hillary” title.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022