Hillary Clinton isn’t sweating President Obama’s joke about her at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner this weekend.
Clinton tweeted her response Sunday to the President’s quip the night before that her appeals to young people on the campaign trail reminded him of watching an older relative navigate Facebook. “You’ve got to admit it though, Hillary trying to appeal to young voters is a little bit like your relative that just signed up for Facebook,” Obama said.
Pretending to be his former Secretary of State, the President said, “Dear America, did you get my poke? Is it appearing on your wall? I’m not sure I’m using this right. Love, Aunt Hillary,”
Clinton tweeted lighthearted praise of the President’s final stand-up performance, even invoking the “Aunt Hillary” title.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World