Leaked shortly before a May 2 event we were all assuming would confirm it, Activision has gone ahead and put up the official Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer. Yep, it’s definitely Call of Duty in space, and it’s coming November 4.
Orbital space, that is. Though there’s a shot of something that might be the Moon, or maybe it’s Mars. And that’s definitely a Jovian satellite at the 2:45 mark. You have to skip ahead to see that stuff, meaning past the minute and a half that looks like all the trailers for the last half dozen ruination-obsessed Call of Duty games.
Though I have to say, not the best timing for a bland “Space Oddity” cover, Activision.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space