Leaked shortly before a May 2 event we were all assuming would confirm it, Activision has gone ahead and put up the official Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer. Yep, it’s definitely Call of Duty in space, and it’s coming November 4.
Orbital space, that is. Though there’s a shot of something that might be the Moon, or maybe it’s Mars. And that’s definitely a Jovian satellite at the 2:45 mark. You have to skip ahead to see that stuff, meaning past the minute and a half that looks like all the trailers for the last half dozen ruination-obsessed Call of Duty games.
Though I have to say, not the best timing for a bland “Space Oddity” cover, Activision.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Matt Peckham at email@example.com