Jon Snow is back. The beloved Game of Thrones character was resurrected from the dead on Sunday night’s episode. And Kit Harington, the actor who plays Snow, has something to say to fans.
“Sorry,” Harington told Entertainment Weekly, when asked what he’d like to tell his fans now that his character’s journey from living to dead and back is complete. “I’d like to say sorry for lying to everyone.”
Harington, who publicly insisted his character wasn’t coming back as part of an extraordinary effort to preserve the surprise, spoke to Entertainment Weekly as part of an exclusive cover story being unveiled Monday morning.
“I’m glad that people were upset that he died,” Harington said. “I think my biggest fear was that people were not going to care. Or it would just be, ‘Fine, Jon Snow’s dead.’ But it seems like people had a, similar to the Red Wedding episode, kind of grief about it. Which means something I’m doing —or the show is doing—is right.”
Read more at Entertainment Weekly.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases