President Obama’s older daughter Malia will attend Harvard University after first taking a gap year, the White House said Sunday.
The brief statement did not say what the 17-year-old will be doing during the time off, which will partly coincide with her father’s final months in office.
Harvard, where both President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama earned law degrees, was one of the Ivy League schools said to be on the Sidwell Friends senior’s college list, along with her parents’ alma maters Columbia University and Princeton University.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization