A guy walks into the restroom at a bar and looks in the mirror …
It sounds like the setup for a one-liner, but for customers at a bar in Los Angeles, it was anything but a joke.
Rather than seeing their own likeness when they looked into the mirror, the patrons at this party — many of them obviously tipsy — saw Kris Caudilla looking back at them in blue prison overalls. And he wasn’t just looking, he was talking, sharing his tragic story and warning them not to make the same mistake he did by driving drunk.
The after-hours apparition was…
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up