Jimmy Fallon and Paul Rudd have too much time on their hands.
The host of The Tonight Show featured many of Marvel’s actors on his late-night show in anticipation of the Captain America: Civil War release. With the MCU’s resident Ant-Man in the house, Fallon tapped Rudd for a shot-for-shot remake of Styx’s music video for the 1981 song “Too Much Time On My Hands.”
See the performance – including its many, many wigs – above.
Viewers should’ve probably seen this one coming. Fallon has been singing bits of the tune all week, and he had a mini-jam session with guest Adam Levine on Thursday’s show. “It’s stuck in my head. I can’t get it out of my head,” Fallon said at the time, adding, “Right now it’s the best song I’ve ever heard in my entire life.”
Watch Styx’s original music video above and compare.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma