The kids of Fun Home had a hilarious message for Lin Manuel Miranda at the annual Easter Bonnet competition to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS: please cast us!
The child stars of the hit musical sang an adorable ballad to the Hamilton creator and star to the tune of “Officer Krupke,” the song from West Side Story.
The lesson, by the end of the song, is to team up with their friends and make a show together, just like Miranda did.
Looks like their idol loves them right back:
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State