Friday morning, First Lady Michelle Obama tweeted a video from her official account of her and President Obama looking stern.
“Hey Prince Harry, remember when you told us to bring it at the Invictus Games?” the First Lady asks, arms crossed.
“Careful what you wish for,” the President says, before an American serviceman behind him says, “Boom.”
But Prince Harry struck back with a trump card in his video: the sass of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth.
In his response clip, Harry shows the Queen the Obamas’ video, to which she dismissively says, “Oh really? Please.”
Then it’s Prince Harry’s turn to respond with “Boom.” Mic drop.
The Invictus Games are a competition for wounded veterans; the inaugural games were held in London in 2014, hosted by Prince Harry, and this year they will be held in Orlando, Fla., from May 9-12.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now