Ellen quizzed the pig-tailed prodigy with body part flashcards and the pint-sized scientist rattled off a stream of facts about ears and their importance to balance; the heart and the cardiovascular system; how the large intestine breaks down food to make fuel for the body; and the use of melanin in your eyes. It’s just like if your biology teacher had a lisp, an adorable giggle, and a serious thing for Finding Nemo.
Milla clearly has a bright future ahead of her, but whether she decides to study one of the hard sciences or devotes her considerable brain power to something else entirely, there is one area she has already fully mastered—making full grown adults feel like complete numbskulls.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow