Jennifer Lawrence‘s dating life is apparently nonexistent.
In a recent interview with Extra at the premiere for the documentary A Beautiful Planet – which Lawrence narrates – host AJ Calloway starts to talk about the A-list star’s dating life, to which Lawrence laughs and says, “What dating life?”
“None?” asks Calloway.
“No. None,” admits Lawrence, 25, before Calloway asks if she’s kidding.
“No, I’m not. It’s really sad. I haven’t felt the touch of a man in …” the actress says before the two burst into laughter.
The clip then cuts to Calloway telling Lawrence “that can be like the next project.”
“Finding me a boyfriend?” she asks Calloway. “There you go!” he says. Adds Lawrence: “Oh dear God.”
Last August, multiple sources told PEOPLE that Lawrence and Chris Martin had broken up again. The on-and-off couple was first linked in 2014.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms