Protesters outside a Donald Trump rally in California Thursday blocked traffic in the streets surrounding the event and in one case a crowd smashed a police car.
Several hundred people, many presumed to be anti-Trump protesters, flooded streets near the Trump event in Costa Mesa, south of Los Angeles, and blocked traffic, NBC Los Angeles reported.
A police car was seen with smashed windows and a person was jumping up and down on top of the vehicle. Another person appeared to be writing on the cruiser, and others tried to flip the vehicle before police on horseback arrived…
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.