A man wearing an “adult animal onesie” and threatening to “blow up” a Baltimore TV station was shot by a police sniper Thursday before he could carry out his threat.
The man was still alive and lying in front of WBFF-TV, the Baltimore police said.
“He had some type of device in his hand,” said police spokesman T.J. Smith. “We are using a robot to approach him … He still poses a threat and that puts everyone in danger.”
The drama began around 1 p.m. when the oddly-dressed intruder entered the lobby of the FOX-TV affiliate. . .
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart