Should we worry about the size of the Federal deficit?
That’s the question at the heart of the above panel, the capstone of the FIN 6296 course at the University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business. It’s moderated by Michael McKee, Bloomberg Radio host and Bloomberg Television Economics editor. Guest speakers include Michael D. Tanner, senior fellow at the Cato Institute, and G. William Hoagland, senior vice president of the Bipartisan Policy Center.
Here’s how the course is described:
TIME has published the video with permission from the University of Florida.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time