Should we worry about the size of the Federal deficit?
That’s the question at the heart of the above panel, the capstone of the FIN 6296 course at the University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business. It’s moderated by Michael McKee, Bloomberg Radio host and Bloomberg Television Economics editor. Guest speakers include Michael D. Tanner, senior fellow at the Cato Institute, and G. William Hoagland, senior vice president of the Bipartisan Policy Center.
Here’s how the course is described:
TIME has published the video with permission from the University of Florida.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction