At the opening night of the Formation World Tour on Wednesday, two lucky audience members were brought onstage to dance to “Single Ladies” with Beyoncé herself. But as this little girl proves, they aren’t the only fans who can pull off some Queen B-worthy moves.
Twitter user Deanna Ward tweeted a video on Tuesday of her young cousin, Kaylah McDaniels, dancing to “Sorry,” the fourth track off Beyoncé’s latest album, Lemonade. As the lyrics, “Tell him, boy, bye/Middle fingers up/I ain’t thinking ’bout you,” play, the 5 year old executes a flawless dance routine.
In fact, the choreography was so perfect that Zendaya retweeted the clip with the caption, “Moooooooood.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time