The newest Starbucks Frappuccino flavor is Caramel Waffle Cone, and it will be available at stores in the United States and Canada starting Tuesday and all summer long, while supplies last.
The whole-milk version of the drink is made up of “waffle cone syrup and dark caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream, waffle cone pieces and more dark caramel sauce,” according to the release.
The chain also announced the return of its other popular summer-themed flavor, the campfire classic s’more.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?