The newest Starbucks Frappuccino flavor is Caramel Waffle Cone, and it will be available at stores in the United States and Canada starting Tuesday and all summer long, while supplies last.
The whole-milk version of the drink is made up of “waffle cone syrup and dark caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream, waffle cone pieces and more dark caramel sauce,” according to the release.
The chain also announced the return of its other popular summer-themed flavor, the campfire classic s’more.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart