The newest Starbucks Frappuccino flavor is Caramel Waffle Cone, and it will be available at stores in the United States and Canada starting Tuesday and all summer long, while supplies last.
The whole-milk version of the drink is made up of “waffle cone syrup and dark caramel sauce and topped with whipped cream, waffle cone pieces and more dark caramel sauce,” according to the release.
The chain also announced the return of its other popular summer-themed flavor, the campfire classic s’more.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism