Leaving your infant for the first time is always rough—even if you’re Brooklyn Decker. On Wednesday, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model left her 7-month-old son, Hank, for the first time since he was born on September 30.
The new mom needed to go on a one-night trip that required a flight. But after mechanical issues and delays, Decker ended up missing her flight because she was pumping breast milk in the bathroom.
She shared the negative experience on Twitter, explaining that she was in the bathroom because airline employees had de-planed the passengers. Assuming she’d have time to pump, Decker left the gate, only to return to closed doors.
Decker said she thought about pumping on the plane but ultimately decided against it:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve