Beyoncé invited two fans onstage to dance to ‘Single Ladies‘ at the kickoff of the singer’s Formation World Tour in Miami on Wednesday night.
The crowd at Marlins Park went wild for the two as they danced like pros in front of the star. They obviously knew the moves from the music video by heart, and boogied as if they had been practicing for this moment.
The pop diva has dominated the the entertainment world this week, since the pop star released her sixth studio album on Saturday night as part of the HBO special Lemonade.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk