After a long hiatus and a rather tumultuous decade, Blink-182 are back — sans former lead singer and frontman Tom DeLonge — with a brand new single from their upcoming album.
The punk rock trio dropped the track, titled “Bored To Death,” late Wednesday night, featuring DeLonge’s replacement Matt Skiba alongside the band’s drummer Travis Barker and bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus.
The single is part of the band’s latest long release, called California, which is set to drop on July 1.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time