After a long hiatus and a rather tumultuous decade, Blink-182 are back — sans former lead singer and frontman Tom DeLonge — with a brand new single from their upcoming album.
The punk rock trio dropped the track, titled “Bored To Death,” late Wednesday night, featuring DeLonge’s replacement Matt Skiba alongside the band’s drummer Travis Barker and bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus.
The single is part of the band’s latest long release, called California, which is set to drop on July 1.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022