After a long hiatus and a rather tumultuous decade, Blink-182 are back — sans former lead singer and frontman Tom DeLonge — with a brand new single from their upcoming album.
The punk rock trio dropped the track, titled “Bored To Death,” late Wednesday night, featuring DeLonge’s replacement Matt Skiba alongside the band’s drummer Travis Barker and bassist and vocalist Mark Hoppus.
The single is part of the band’s latest long release, called California, which is set to drop on July 1.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow