The former Hewlett-Packard CEO sang a little ditty dedicated to Cruz’s young daughters, Caroline and Catherine, after telling a crowd of supporters she has been spending a lot of time on the road with the Texas senator’s family. “I know two girls that I just adore. I’m so happy I can see them more,” she sang. “’Cause we travel on the bus all day, we get to play, we get to play.”
Fiorina added that the song has four more verses but told the audience she wouldn’t “bore” them with the rest. “Caroline and Catherine. Love you girls,” she said.
Cruz on Wednesday asked Fiorina to be his running mate should he manage to secure the Republican presidential nomination at the Republican convention this summer.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer