The former Hewlett-Packard CEO sang a little ditty dedicated to Cruz’s young daughters, Caroline and Catherine, after telling a crowd of supporters she has been spending a lot of time on the road with the Texas senator’s family. “I know two girls that I just adore. I’m so happy I can see them more,” she sang. “’Cause we travel on the bus all day, we get to play, we get to play.”
Fiorina added that the song has four more verses but told the audience she wouldn’t “bore” them with the rest. “Caroline and Catherine. Love you girls,” she said.
Cruz on Wednesday asked Fiorina to be his running mate should he manage to secure the Republican presidential nomination at the Republican convention this summer.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This