Two weeks after Kobe Bryant scored 60 points in the last game of his career, he scored even more points with fans by pulling off a hilarious prank on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
With Ellen DeGeneres dictating commands to the Lakers star in his green room through an earpiece, he told the aesthetician that he has a sweating problem, then offered her a jar that he said was filled with his own perspiration from the first quarter of his last game.
“I’m going to sell it on eBay, but if you want to buy it, I’ll give you first crack at it,” he said.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time