Two weeks after Kobe Bryant scored 60 points in the last game of his career, he scored even more points with fans by pulling off a hilarious prank on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
With Ellen DeGeneres dictating commands to the Lakers star in his green room through an earpiece, he told the aesthetician that he has a sweating problem, then offered her a jar that he said was filled with his own perspiration from the first quarter of his last game.
“I’m going to sell it on eBay, but if you want to buy it, I’ll give you first crack at it,” he said.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'