Two weeks after Kobe Bryant scored 60 points in the last game of his career, he scored even more points with fans by pulling off a hilarious prank on Wednesday’s episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
With Ellen DeGeneres dictating commands to the Lakers star in his green room through an earpiece, he told the aesthetician that he has a sweating problem, then offered her a jar that he said was filled with his own perspiration from the first quarter of his last game.
“I’m going to sell it on eBay, but if you want to buy it, I’ll give you first crack at it,” he said.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org