Maisie Williams has been playing Arya Stark on Game of Thrones for over five seasons now, but it wasn’t until Tuesday’s episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden that viewers saw just how long she has been preparing for the role. The host revealed a baby picture of the 19-year-old actress that shows her epically mean mugging the camera in a perfect imitation of her character on the HBO drama.
“I just feel like that face is the face of a child baller,” Williams says in the clip.
Watch the full video — which also features Veep‘s Tony Hale and Ice Cube — above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time