Maisie Williams has been playing Arya Stark on Game of Thrones for over five seasons now, but it wasn’t until Tuesday’s episode of The Late Late Show with James Corden that viewers saw just how long she has been preparing for the role. The host revealed a baby picture of the 19-year-old actress that shows her epically mean mugging the camera in a perfect imitation of her character on the HBO drama.
“I just feel like that face is the face of a child baller,” Williams says in the clip.
Watch the full video — which also features Veep‘s Tony Hale and Ice Cube — above.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'