Actress Kate Hudson had a little trouble explaining her mom’s Instagram posts on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday.
In fact, Hudson, who is the daughter of Oscar-winning actress Goldie Hawn, wants the creator of Instagram to monitor ( or take down) her mom’s account.
“I think my mom’s Instagram posts are totally crazy–in the best way,” Hudson said on Kimmel. “Sometimes I think about commenting to @kevin of Instagram that he needs to take down her Instagram account.”
Or, she added, at least have it monitored.
Hawn, 70, does post some pretty wacky videos on the social media platform. But, it appears the actor is having a good deal of fun. Check out some of her posts below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time