Nicki Minaj, one of the 2016 TIME 100 honorees, performed many of her top hits at the TIME 100 Gala in New York City on Tuesday night, including “Moment 4 Life,” “Super Bass” and “Anaconda” — the last of which she dedicated to Vice President Joe Biden and Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.
But the rap superstar’s most talked-about performance of the night was of a track she recorded with Beyoncé called “Feeling Myself,” which features on her third studio album The Pinkprint.
Watch Minaj’s rendition of the song above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List