Nicki Minaj, one of the 2016 TIME 100 honorees, performed many of her top hits at the TIME 100 Gala in New York City on Tuesday night, including “Moment 4 Life,” “Super Bass” and “Anaconda” — the last of which she dedicated to Vice President Joe Biden and Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.
But the rap superstar’s most talked-about performance of the night was of a track she recorded with Beyoncé called “Feeling Myself,” which features on her third studio album The Pinkprint.
Watch Minaj’s rendition of the song above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now