Nicki Minaj, one of the 2016 TIME 100 honorees, performed many of her top hits at the TIME 100 Gala in New York City on Tuesday night, including “Moment 4 Life,” “Super Bass” and “Anaconda” — the last of which she dedicated to Vice President Joe Biden and Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.
But the rap superstar’s most talked-about performance of the night was of a track she recorded with Beyoncé called “Feeling Myself,” which features on her third studio album The Pinkprint.
Watch Minaj’s rendition of the song above.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up