TIME 100 honoree Ariana Grande took the stage at the TIME 100 Gala Tuesday to sing “Dangerous Woman” and “Leave Me Lonely,” which the artist dropped last month.
During her performance, Grande thanked Nicki Minaj, with whom she collaborated along with Jessie J on the song “Bang Bang” in 2014. Grande called Minaj a “sister.”
Grande, who plans to release a new album also called Dangerous Woman in May, made TIME’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world this year, as did Minaj.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement