During her performance, Grande thanked Nicki Minaj, with whom she collaborated along with Jessie J on the song “Bang Bang” in 2014. Grande called Minaj a “sister.”
Grande, who plans to release a new album also called Dangerous Woman in May, made TIME’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world this year, as did Minaj.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?