During her performance, Grande thanked Nicki Minaj, with whom she collaborated along with Jessie J on the song “Bang Bang” in 2014. Grande called Minaj a “sister.”
Grande, who plans to release a new album also called Dangerous Woman in May, made TIME’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world this year, as did Minaj.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow