During her performance, Grande thanked Nicki Minaj, with whom she collaborated along with Jessie J on the song “Bang Bang” in 2014. Grande called Minaj a “sister.”
Grande, who plans to release a new album also called Dangerous Woman in May, made TIME’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world this year, as did Minaj.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022