TIME 100 honoree Ariana Grande took the stage at the TIME 100 Gala Tuesday to sing “Dangerous Woman” and “Leave Me Lonely,” which the artist dropped last month.
During her performance, Grande thanked Nicki Minaj, with whom she collaborated along with Jessie J on the song “Bang Bang” in 2014. Grande called Minaj a “sister.”
Grande, who plans to release a new album also called Dangerous Woman in May, made TIME’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world this year, as did Minaj.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk