The analysis, conducted by Pew Research Center, defined millennials as people aged 18 to 34 in 2015 and Baby Boomers as people aged 51 to 69. There are 75.4 million millennials compared to 74.9 million Baby Boomers, according to the report.
The total number of Baby Boomers has begun to decline as more Boomers die each year than immigrate to the U.S. The Boomer population is expected to decline to 16.6 million by 2050.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization