Tom Hanks says Donald Trump will be president “when spaceships come down filled with dinosaurs in red capes.”
Speaking to Sky News on the red carpet at the London premiere of his new movie, A Hologram for the King, Hanks also took issue with Trump’s central campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”
“America’s already great so I don’t know what he is talking about,” said the Oscar-winning actor. Hanks, like many of his fellow Hollywood actors, is backing Hillary Clinton’s campaign. He joined Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Jessica Alba and more for a Clinton fundraiser last year.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.