You may want a lightsaber drink from the Mos Eisley cantina, but you don’t have to go to a galaxy far, far away to enjoy it. Instead, just hop a plane to London.
The Fork Awakens—a new Star Wars-themed pop-up restaurant, which will open in London for six nights from June 23—will be set “in Darth Vader’s kingdom” and promises a dining experience fit for a Sith Lord, a Rebel Commander, or even a golden god adored by the Ewoks.
After a Star Wars-themed welcome cocktail, the dining experience “will take Foodtroopers into an immersive journey through time and space, with many familiar encounters and interactive adventures along the way.”
The four course interactive meal includes items like hutt dogs and “special spacefood,” but sadly, there appears to be no Pizza the Hutt on the menu.
Tickets include a cocktail, four-course interactive meal, “set design,” and entertainment for £55 (around $80). Attendees are forewarned that the canteen where the dinner will be held has “strong drinks, hot tunes, and occasional outbreaks of shocking violence.” In light of that, guests may want to BYO lightsaber.
Get tickets here.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up