You may want a lightsaber drink from the Mos Eisley cantina, but you don’t have to go to a galaxy far, far away to enjoy it. Instead, just hop a plane to London.
The Fork Awakens—a new Star Wars-themed pop-up restaurant, which will open in London for six nights from June 23—will be set “in Darth Vader’s kingdom” and promises a dining experience fit for a Sith Lord, a Rebel Commander, or even a golden god adored by the Ewoks.
After a Star Wars-themed welcome cocktail, the dining experience “will take Foodtroopers into an immersive journey through time and space, with many familiar encounters and interactive adventures along the way.”
The four course interactive meal includes items like hutt dogs and “special spacefood,” but sadly, there appears to be no Pizza the Hutt on the menu.
Tickets include a cocktail, four-course interactive meal, “set design,” and entertainment for £55 (around $80). Attendees are forewarned that the canteen where the dinner will be held has “strong drinks, hot tunes, and occasional outbreaks of shocking violence.” In light of that, guests may want to BYO lightsaber.
Get tickets here.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow