Drake announced on Monday that he’s launching a summer tour with Future.
The Hotline Bling singer, who is promoting his newest album Views from the 6, said on Twitter that tickets for the “Summer Sixteen Tour” are slated to go on sale Friday.
The duo will kick off their tour on July 20 in Austin, Texas before visiting more than 30 cities across the U.S. and Canada. There are multiple shows scheduled in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston. The tour ends in mid-September in Vancouver.
Drake and Future released a collaborative mixtape last year called What a Time to Be Alive.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma