Drake announced on Monday that he’s launching a summer tour with Future.
The Hotline Bling singer, who is promoting his newest album Views from the 6, said on Twitter that tickets for the “Summer Sixteen Tour” are slated to go on sale Friday.
The duo will kick off their tour on July 20 in Austin, Texas before visiting more than 30 cities across the U.S. and Canada. There are multiple shows scheduled in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston. The tour ends in mid-September in Vancouver.
Drake and Future released a collaborative mixtape last year called What a Time to Be Alive.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement