Drake announced on Monday that he’s launching a summer tour with Future.
The Hotline Bling singer, who is promoting his newest album Views from the 6, said on Twitter that tickets for the “Summer Sixteen Tour” are slated to go on sale Friday.
The duo will kick off their tour on July 20 in Austin, Texas before visiting more than 30 cities across the U.S. and Canada. There are multiple shows scheduled in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston. The tour ends in mid-September in Vancouver.
Drake and Future released a collaborative mixtape last year called What a Time to Be Alive.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow