Drake announced on Monday that he’s launching a summer tour with Future.
The Hotline Bling singer, who is promoting his newest album Views from the 6, said on Twitter that tickets for the “Summer Sixteen Tour” are slated to go on sale Friday.
The duo will kick off their tour on July 20 in Austin, Texas before visiting more than 30 cities across the U.S. and Canada. There are multiple shows scheduled in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston. The tour ends in mid-September in Vancouver.
Drake and Future released a collaborative mixtape last year called What a Time to Be Alive.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time