Drake announced on Monday that he’s launching a summer tour with Future.
The Hotline Bling singer, who is promoting his newest album Views from the 6, said on Twitter that tickets for the “Summer Sixteen Tour” are slated to go on sale Friday.
The duo will kick off their tour on July 20 in Austin, Texas before visiting more than 30 cities across the U.S. and Canada. There are multiple shows scheduled in New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston. The tour ends in mid-September in Vancouver.
Drake and Future released a collaborative mixtape last year called What a Time to Be Alive.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List