Clarkson posted the photos on Instagram on Sunday, writing, “Meet Remy, our newest addition to the family! #charmfordays #watchoutladies.”
The first-ever American Idol winner recently appeared on the show’s final season to sing an emotional rendition of “Piece by Piece,” which left the crowd in tears. She had previously announced her pregnancy while singing the song at a concert last summer.
This is Clarkson’s second child: she and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, also have a 22-month-old daughter named River Rose.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate