Clarkson posted the photos on Instagram on Sunday, writing, “Meet Remy, our newest addition to the family! #charmfordays #watchoutladies.”
The first-ever American Idol winner recently appeared on the show’s final season to sing an emotional rendition of “Piece by Piece,” which left the crowd in tears. She had previously announced her pregnancy while singing the song at a concert last summer.
This is Clarkson’s second child: she and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, also have a 22-month-old daughter named River Rose.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out