Clarkson posted the photos on Instagram on Sunday, writing, “Meet Remy, our newest addition to the family! #charmfordays #watchoutladies.”
The first-ever American Idol winner recently appeared on the show’s final season to sing an emotional rendition of “Piece by Piece,” which left the crowd in tears. She had previously announced her pregnancy while singing the song at a concert last summer.
This is Clarkson’s second child: she and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, also have a 22-month-old daughter named River Rose.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com