Kelly Clarkson has shared the first pictures of her son, Remington Alexander Blackstock, who was born on April 12.
Clarkson posted the photos on Instagram on Sunday, writing, “Meet Remy, our newest addition to the family! #charmfordays #watchoutladies.”
The first-ever American Idol winner recently appeared on the show’s final season to sing an emotional rendition of “Piece by Piece,” which left the crowd in tears. She had previously announced her pregnancy while singing the song at a concert last summer.
This is Clarkson’s second child: she and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, also have a 22-month-old daughter named River Rose.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement