The citrus juice drink Hi-C Ecto Cooler will be back on shelves to coincide with the Ghostbusters reboot opening July 15, Coca-Cola announced Monday.
Starting May 30, fans will be able to stock up on 10-packs of 6-ounce juice boxes and 6-and 12-packs of 11.5-ounce aluminum cans that, according to a release, turn “slime green” when the product is cold — a nod to Slimer, the green ghost in the film, that used to appear on containers.
Buzz about Hi-C Ecto Cooler’s return — originally released in the late 80s and sold until 2001 — started last fall after it was reported that the company had filed a trademark patent for the drink.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief