George, the 2-year-old son of Prince William and Kate Middleton, wore the fluffy white, monogrammed bathrobe trimmed in baby blue to meet the leader of the free world last week. The company that sells the robe, My 1st Years, has begun taking pre-orders for the “Prince’s” and “Princess’s Personalised Gingham” robes. The website advertises the robes as “ideal for popping on over pyjamas [sic] on chilly mornings or for drying off with after bath time.”
They cost 27 pounds each, but the personalization is complimentary.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving