The claws in the final trailer for Marvel’s X-Men: Apocalypse confirm Hugh Jackman will make an appearance as “Wolverine,” following months of speculation. He also shared the news Monday morning by simply tweeting the letter W along with the brief clip at bottom.
The iconic superhero is expected to join Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy as they try to save mankind from “Apocalypse” (Oscar Isaac), the “first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men Universe” and his army of fellow villains, played by Olivia Munn and Michael Fassbender.
The film, directed by Bryan Singer, is set to open in theaters on May 27.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color