The claws in the final trailer for Marvel’s X-Men: Apocalypse confirm Hugh Jackman will make an appearance as “Wolverine,” following months of speculation. He also shared the news Monday morning by simply tweeting the letter W along with the brief clip at bottom.
The iconic superhero is expected to join Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy as they try to save mankind from “Apocalypse” (Oscar Isaac), the “first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men Universe” and his army of fellow villains, played by Olivia Munn and Michael Fassbender.
The film, directed by Bryan Singer, is set to open in theaters on May 27.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve