The claws in the final trailer for Marvel’s X-Men: Apocalypse confirm Hugh Jackman will make an appearance as “Wolverine,” following months of speculation. He also shared the news Monday morning by simply tweeting the letter W along with the brief clip at bottom.
The iconic superhero is expected to join Jennifer Lawrence and James McAvoy as they try to save mankind from “Apocalypse” (Oscar Isaac), the “first and most powerful mutant from Marvel’s X-Men Universe” and his army of fellow villains, played by Olivia Munn and Michael Fassbender.
The film, directed by Bryan Singer, is set to open in theaters on May 27.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears