Beyoncé fans have been speculating about a possible new album for months. Saturday night, the Beyhive finally got the answer to their prayers in the form of Lemonade, the artist’s new visual album, which she debuted on HBO just before releasing it to the public.
Many of Beyoncé’s collaborators also flocked to Twitter to express how thrilled they are with Lemonade:
Long live Beyonce!
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State