Beyoncé stunned her fans on Saturday when she dropped her newest album Lemonade on Tidal, which featured lyrics about her husband’s possible infidelity.
The superstar set the Internet ablaze with speculations on whether her relationship with husband Jay Z would last, with song lyrics like “looking at my watch he should have been home. I regret the day I put that ring on.”
Several social media users posted memes illustrating reactions Jay Z could have while watching the newly released Lemonade video. It debuted Saturday on HBO and featured tennis star Serena Williams and actress Zendaya.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms