Beyoncé stunned her fans on Saturday when she dropped her newest album Lemonade on Tidal, which featured lyrics about her husband’s possible infidelity.
The superstar set the Internet ablaze with speculations on whether her relationship with husband Jay Z would last, with song lyrics like “looking at my watch he should have been home. I regret the day I put that ring on.”
Several social media users posted memes illustrating reactions Jay Z could have while watching the newly released Lemonade video. It debuted Saturday on HBO and featured tennis star Serena Williams and actress Zendaya.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com