Tidal subscribers, get in formation.
During the broadcast of her HBO special Lemonade, Beyoncé made her album of the same title available. The 12-song set, which includes the single, “Formation,” that Beyoncé performed at this year’s Super Bowl, is the first full album from the singer since her self-titled album dropped in late 2013.
Songs from the album were unveiled for the first time during the special, which the singer described as a “visual album” in the credits. Lemonade features collaborations with Kendrick Lamar, Jack White, James Blake and the Weekend.
The album is available here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement