In what may be the most New York moment of the year so far, new video shows a rat appearing to use a bagel as a raft and dragging a piece of another bagel toward itself in the middle of train tracks at a Brooklyn subway station. The bagels all appear to be floating on a puddle.
Sarah Chiwaya, a Fashion Editor at PLUS Model Magazine, shared the footage on Friday via Instagram.
Videos of rodents eating iconic New York foods in the Big Apple has become a trend online over the past year, from the “pizza rat” video of a rat dragging a slice of pizza down stairs at a subway station to the squirrel that plucked a Shake Shack milkshake out of a trash can.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms