Two Marvel stars faced off on an over-the-top episode of Lip Sync battle, trading in their Agent persona’s to channel their inner pop divas.
Hayley Atwell of Agents Carter and Clark Gregg Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. brought their A-game to Spike TV’s Lip Sync Battle, hosted by new mom Chrissy Teigen and LL Cool J.
Though Gregg wow’d as a sexy-flight attendant in his rendition of Brtiney Spear’s hit Toxic, Atwell stole the show in her performance as Lady Gaga.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement